Tham Khai Meng, worldwide CCO, Ogilvy & Mather and David Guerrero, creative chairman, BBDO Guerrero to represent Asia on Clio juries
The CLIO Awards, has today announced its 2015 jury chairs, comprised of top advertising executives from across the globe. Agencies worldwide are invited to submit their best work from the past year, in 18 media types, for review and selection prior to April 3.
Representing Asia on the CLIO juries is Tham Khai Meng (left), worldwide chief creative officer, Ogilvy & Mather on the Film jury and David Guerrero (right), creative chairman, BBDO Guerrero who is set to chair the Print, Print Technique, & Out of Home jury.
Continuing the expansion and global reach of CLIO, this year’s jury will debate and deliberate the best idea at an exclusive retreat beginning July 26 at the Ritz Carlton, Abama in the Canary Islands. All work and creatives will be celebrated at the 56th annual CLIO Awards on September 30 at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
Says Nicole Purcell, president, CLIO: “Each year CLIO continues to push boundaries and borders as global creative leaders come together to critique and honor the best ideas in creativity. In addition, from our call to action in 2013, we remain committed to the 50/50 initiative and are proud to introduce another gender equal jury this year.”
The full jury list is available at clioawards.com and features an international talent pool representing more than 25 countries and comprising 70 percent of this year’s jury.
The 2015 CLIO Awards jury chairs are:
- Film Jury: Tham Khai Meng, worldwide chief creative officer, Ogilvy & Mather
- Print, Print Technique, & Out of Home Jury: David Guerrero, creative chairman, BBDO Guerrero
- Innovative & Integrated Campaign Jury: Helen Pak, president & chief creative officer, Havas Worldwide Canada
- Direct & Engagement/Experiential Jury: Susan Credle, chief creative officer, Leo Burnett
- Branded Entertainment & Branded Content Jury: Mike Wiese, head of original & branded entertainment, J. Walter Thompson New York
- Digital, Digital Technique, and Social Media Jury: Nick Law, global chief creative officer, R/GA
- Design Jury: Tessa Westermeyer, executive creative director, EMEA Region, Landor Associates
- Public Relations Jury: Alison Eyles-Owen, global executive vice president marketing communication, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
- Audio & Audio Technique Jury: Jorge Solorzano, chief creative officer, El Taier DDB Guatemala
- Film Technique Jury: Emma Daines, group managing director/executive producer, Fin Design + Effects
Major milestones for CLIO in 2015 include CLIO Healthcare (entries open March 9), CLIO Image (May 5), CLIO Sports (July 8), CLIO Awards and CLIO Music (September 30), and The Key Art Awards (October 22). Information can be found at clioawards.com.