The finalists for the 40th AWARD Awards have been announced across all categories.
By category, those agencies with the most finalists include:
● Craft in Advertising – Film: GREYnJ UNITED Thailand one finalist.
● Craft in Advertising – Print, Typography & Illustration: Cheil Hong Kong and TBWA\Thailand both with four finalists each.
● Digital: GREYnJ UNITED Thailand, BBDO Guerrero Philippines and TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno Philippines have one finalist each
● Radio: McCann Worldgroup Philippines 2 finalists.
● Print: TBWA\Thailand one finalist
● Poster & Outdoor: TBWA\Thailand with three finalists ADK Taiwan two finalists.
● Creativity For Good: TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno Philippines one finalist
● Promotion and Experiential: ADK Taiwan one finalist
● Branded Entertainment & Content: GREYnJ UNITED Thailand and TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno Philippines one finalist each.
● Film & Video: GREYnJ United and TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno Philippines one finalist each.
Chairs in each of these categories were: Scott Dettrick (The Monkeys) for Design, Noah Regan (DDB) for Print, Poster & Outdoor, Stephen De Wolf (Clemenger BBDO) for Integrated Campaign, Innovation, Market Disruption & Product/Service Development & Creativity For Good, Micah Walker for Craft in Advertising – Print, Typography & Illustration, Ant White (CHE Proximity) for Direct Marketing, Claire Salvetti (One Green Bean) for Promotion & Experiential and PR, Martha Coleman (Revlover) for Branded Entertainment & Content, Hamish Stewart for Digital, Jen Speirs (BMF) for Radio, Pip Smart (Revolver) for Craft in Advertising – Film and Damon Stapleton (DDB) for Film & Video.
The awards presentation event will take place on Thursday 11 April at The Australian Technology Park. Tickets are available here.
AWARD thanks all Judges for their time and dedication to the awards. A full list of judges can be found here.
AWARD would also like to thank its Marquee sponsor Facebook, Silver Sponsors Audio Network, Adstream Displayground, Campaign Brief, Stellar Entertainment, The Editors, Host/Havas, Visual State and Bronze sponsors RMK Voices, The Right Fit and Commercial Producers Council.
Don’t miss the best of Asia’s creative and award news. Sign up for the free Campaign Brief Asia Daily email newsletter. It takes just 30 seconds. CLICK HERE.