The One Club for Creativity has announced that 12 top creatives from APAC have been selected to serve as judges for The One Show 2020.
More than 200 top creatives from 35 countries will judge work from around the world. Jury members from the region, and the discipline they will judge are:
• Claudia Cristovao, head of brand studio, APAC, Google, Tokyo (Interactive & Online/Digital Craft/Mobile)
• Marina Danjo, CD, Dentsu Tokyo (Design)
• Adams Fan, founder, CCO, F5, Shanghai (Creative Use of Data)
• Woon Hoh, regional CCO, Hakuhodo Asia Pacific, Bangkok (Print/Out-of-Home)
• Jennifer Hu, CCO, Ogilvy Taiwan, Taipei (Integrated/Experiential/Immersive)
• Lili Jiang, GCD, Cheil Hong Kong (Interactive & Online/Digital Craft/Mobile)
• Juhi Kalia, CD, Facebook Creative Shop, Singapore (Social Media)
• Ted Lim, CCO, Dentsu Asia Pacific, Singapore (Direct)
• Asawin Phanichwatana, deputy CCO, GREYnJ United, Bangkok (Film)
• Takeshi Takada, executive producer, director, Alt.vfx, Brisbane and Tokyo (Moving Image Craft)
• Mie-Leng Wong, head of global branding, Mondelez International, Singapore (Creative Effectiveness)
• Sotaro Yasumochi, CD, Dentsu Tokyo (Social Media)
The complete list of The One Show 2020 juries can be viewed here.
Says Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club for Creativity: “The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show. This year’s juries consist of the industry’s top tier of creative thinkers and doers from around the world. They judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality execution, and use our robust judging platform featuring proprietary, state-of-the-art voting and scoring technology.”
Work can be submitted now to The One Show 2020 at http://www.oneshow.org, deadline for entry is January 31, 2020.