Clio Health has announced the Bronze, Silver, Gold, Grand and “Of the Year” Clio Health Award winners for 2019. Asia has scored 1 Gold, 6 Silver and 11 Bronze awards.
BBDO Bangkok has won Asia’s only Gold award for Homepro’s “7:1 Furniture Collection” at the Clio Health Awards .
Cheil Pengtai Beijing also performed very well winning Silver and Bronze for “BacktoLife”.
TBWA\HAKUHODO Japan also won Silver and Bronze for “The Most Challenging Pingpong Table” for Japan Para Table Tennis Association.
KZY Agency Bangkok won Silver for Tescolotus for “Cart Wheelchair”.
McCann Health Shanghai won two Silver awards for GlaxoSmithKline’s “Breath of Life”.
And McCann Health Singapore won Silver for Smile Asia’s “The Cleft Collection“.
SPICY H Bangkok won a Bronze for Action on Smoking and Health Foundation Thailand “Invisible Cigarette”. TBWA\INDIA picked up a Bronze for NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute “One Mindful Mind”. INNORED Seoul won Bronze for Healcerion Co., Ltd. “Too far to Walk”. Cheil Worldwide Seoul took home a Bronze for Bixby’s “Voice Forever”. McCann Health India also won a Bronze for Healthcare At Home “An Ad That Became A Living Will”. Hakuhodo Kettle Tokyo won Bronze for Aflac Inc’s “Marathon With No Start Line”, and Wunderman Thompson Bangkok won two Bronze awards for Midea’s “Good Night Paola”. In the student category Miami Ad School India won a Bronze Stayfree’s “Hush Pad”.
Based on the overall program results, Network of the Year was awarded to FCB Global, Area 23 earned Agency of the Year and Donate Life California scored Advertiser of the Year.
The program’s 2019 Grand Clio Health Award winners are:
· Health & Wellness: Branded Entertainment & Content- Viva La Vulva by AMVBBDO for Essity Libresse/Bodyform
· Health & Wellness: Film- 5B by UM for Johnson & Johnson
· Health & Wellness: Innovation- Second Chances by McCann New York for Donate Life California
· Health & Wellness: Integrated Campaign- Viva La Vulva by AMVBBDO for Essity Libresse/Bodyform
· Health & Wellness: Out of Home- Second Chances by McCann New York for Donate Life California
· Health & Wellness: Partnerships & Collaborations- Second Chances by McCann New York for Donate Life California
· Health & Wellness: Social Media- SickKids VS – Crews by Cossette for SickKids Foundation
· Pharmaceutical: Social Media – Get Up Alarm Clock by Area 23, An FCB Health Network Company for Lartruvo
Says Nicole Purcell, president, Clio: “Our Clio Health entries are often the most emotional and consequential out of all of our programs, so it’s really meaningful to me that we get to give the winning work a platform to be celebrated by a wider audience. With that in mind, our jury rooms hosted many spirited debates about which entries transformed the healthcare industry and awarded trophies to the most impactful communications of the year.”
The full list of winners, including Shortlist, Bronze, Silver and Gold Clio Health award recipients is available at www.clios.com/health.