In lead up to Creative Week 2021, The One Club for Creativity today announced the Best of Discipline honors at The One Show 2021. From APAC Saatchi & Saatchi Australia was the only winner picking up Best of Discipline in Direct Marketing for “Donation Dollar” on behalf of The Royal Australian Mint.
All Best of Discipline winners were revealed today, with all One Show 2021 Pencil and Merit winners to be announced on June 10. On that day, creative teams responsible for some of this year’s top winners will discuss their work with jury members at live streaming panel sessions at Creative Week.
Globally, AMV BBDO London is this year’s top One Show Best of Discipline winner with six, as voted by its global juries of top creative leaders.
All of AMV BBDO’s Best of Discipline wins were on behalf of Essity Bodyform/Libresse. The agency won three for “#wombstories” in Branded Entertainment, Moving Image Craft and Music & Sound Craft, two for “#painstories” in Creative Use of Data and Digital Craft, and one in Integrated for “#wombpainstories”.
Other Best of Discipline winners in The One Show 2021 are:
- – Creative Effectiveness: BBDO New York for Sandy Hook Promise “Back to School Essentials”
- – Design: FCB Chicago for City of Chicago “Boards of Change”
- – Experiential & Immersive: FCB New York for Michelob ULTRA, Microsoft and the NBA “Michelob ULTRA Courtside”
- – Film: Translation Brooklyn for Beats by Dr. Dre “You Love Me”
- – Health, Wellness & Pharma: McCann Health New York for Change the Ref “The Unfinished Votes”
- – IP & Products: McCann New York for Mastercard “True Name”
- – In-House: Ecox Paris in collaboration with Wunderman Thompson Paris for “Emergency Bikes”
- – Interactive & Online: FCB New York for Michelob ULTRA, Microsoft and the NBA “Michelob ULTRA Courtside”
- – Mobile: DDB Chicago for Starburst Swirlers “Best Enjoyed Vertically”
- – Out of Home: FCB New York for Michelob ULTRA, Microsoft and the NBA “Michelob ULTRA Courtside”
- – Public Relations: McCann New York for Mastercard “True Name”
- – Print: Impact BBDO Dubai for An Nahar newspaper “The New National Anthem Edition”.
- – Radio: Edelman New York for Good Humor “A New Jingle for a New Era”
- – Social Media: The Community Miami for Mondelez / Oreo “The OREO Doomsday Vault”
Creative teams from all agencies responsible for The One Show 2021 Best of Discipline winners have been confirmed to speak about their work on June 10 at Creative Week. The sessions will provide a rare opportunity for creatives around the world to get an inside look at what went into the work, and why judges selected the entries for this high honor.
Under the banner “Connect. Provoke. Inspire.,” Creative Week 2021 will include The One Show 2021, historic ADC 100th Annual Awards, Young Ones Student Awards and Type Directors Club special awards ceremonies, dozens of general programming panels and workshops across Awards, Agency, Main and Education Stages, and premium events on the VIP Stage including the Executive Creative Summit for agency principals and a day-long Creative unConference.
In addition to the awards and VIP events, other general session highlights of Creative Week 2021 are:
- – Five sessions hosted by leading interactive entertainment company Epic Games on how game technology is empowering creators and redefining pipelines for VFX, filmmaking, interactive experiences and more;
- – Health Pharm with McCann Health, examining everything a creative needs to know about health care advertising;
- – Global Media Talks, where top ad publications in 10 countries and regions host a week-long series of panels with leading creatives in their market to discuss creative trends;
- – Sessions on important Inclusion & Diversity and Gender Equality topics;
- – Virtual visits to offices of some of the industry’s hottest advertising and design agencies;
- – Educators Summit and student programming, including portfolio reviews and agency recruiting sessions.
Registration and ticketing for Creative Week 2021 is now open, with three tiers of pricing by region to make the festival more affordable in markets around the world. Content on the Awards Stage, including all One Show, ADC, Young Ones and TDC special awards ceremonies, is free.