BBDO Guerrero Philippines encourages domestic travel through Go Where Your Mind’s Been Wandering campaign for DOT and TPB
The Department of Tourism (DOT) and Tourism Promotions Board (TPB) have launched a new outdoor, press, and online campaign via BBDO Guerrero Philippines, to promote domestic tourism in the Philippines as the country recovers from the pandemic and travel restrictions are eased.
The campaign ‘Go Where Your Mind’s Been Wandering,’ highlights the re-opening of 10 popular tourist destinations, from white sand beaches to strawberry farms, in captivating photos that illustrate the unique characteristics of each place and, if you look closely, reveal a silhouette of a hidden face.
From surfing in La Union, diving in Cebu and hiking in Davao, you’re sure to find something you love, no matter where your mind’s been wondering.
The campaign was produced together with STILLS MNL Photographer Jason Quibilan and UGL Post Production with minimal retouching, inviting domestic tourists to rediscover the beauty of the Philippines – safely and responsibly.
Stop dreaming, start planning, now ‘go where your mind’s been wandering’.
The full list of destinations covered in this campaign:
1. Batangas – Known for its fine resorts (beaches and manmade)
2. Benguet – Known for its cold climate and strawberry farms.
3. Bohol – Known as one of the best diving spot
4. Boracay – Known for its white sand beaches
5. Cebu – Also known for its dive spots.
6. Davao – Known for its nature laid-back tracking
7. Intramuros – Also known as the walled city in Manila. Strongly linked to arts.
8. La Union – Known as one of the best surfing spots in the North.
9. Pampanga – Known as the culinary capital of the PH.
10. Vigan – A UNESCO world heritage site also known for its pottery experience.
BBDO Guerrero – Creative Agency
David Guerrero, Creative Chairman
Federico Fanti, Executive Creative Director
Nikki Sunga, Creative Director
Andi Olbes, Creative Director
Ali Silao, Creative Director
Jox Gonzales, Art Director
Benci Vidanes, Art Director
Mica dela Rosa, Copywriter
Karen Go, General Manager
Kaye Sordan, Group Account Director
Paps Orosa, Account Director
Tammy delos Reyes, Project Manager
Roshan Nandwani, Chief Strategy Officer
Bene Santiago, Senior Planner
Larah Lee, Senior Planner
Al Salvador, Creative Services Director
Zeth Pascual, Print Producer
Manny Vailoces, Head of Final Art
Jane Sindayen, HR & Traffic Director
Cielo Lafortaleza, Traffic Coordinator
Chai Apura, Traffic Coordinator
Merlin Tan, Finance Manager
Carmine Roque, Finance Executive
Production House: STILLS MNL
Jason Quibilan – Photographer
Post-Production House – UGL